Friday, November 18, 2011

Polish American in the Mohawk Valley

I received this note from Daniel Weaver of the journal Upstream:

I have founded a cultural and counter-cultural review here in the Mohawk Valley. Our second issue is going to focus on Polish-Americans in the Mohawk Valley. I have already received a great essay on Joseph Vogel and a current Polish-American memoirist is interviewing former Lt. Governor Marianne Krupsak for the second issue.

I would love to receive some more essays and articles about Joseph Vogel plus almost anything relating to Polish-Americans in this part of New York State.

I only can pay $25-$50 per article. For more information about the journal check out www.upstreamjournal.wordpress.com. To read more about what I am looking for in the second issue, check out this post http://upstreamjournal.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/looking-ahead-to-upstream-2-and-upstream-3/.

I do publish a certain amount of material not related to the Mohawk Valley and/or by non-residents of the Mohawk Valley.

The deadline is December 15, 2011

No comments: